~ Tips for making your life easier and less expensive ~

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Update on Amazon Price Alerts

One of the Amazon price alert services mentioned in this post has been updated. I received word from the APriceAlert.com webmaster a couple of days ago that the price threshold feature I requested has been added. Now you can get notified when a selected item at Amazon hits your specified price.

You won't see this option until you enter some initial information and hit Submit. The price threshold is set on the second page, prior to final confirmation.

As of today, it appears that there's still a built-in 30-day limit on price alert requests. That's because this site was built to serve the needs of people who want to take advantage of Amazon's 30-day price guarantee.

1 comment:

Kenthe2 said...

This has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but I was just thinking...'bnick' reminds me of 'beatnik'...I wonder what you would look like with a goatee and beret.