~ Tips for making your life easier and less expensive ~

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Get a Free (Legal) Copy of Microsoft Office Professional 2007

Microsoft is giving away free copies of Office Professional 2007 and Groove 2007 at its launch events across the country. Although typically designed for I.T. pros, small business owners, programmers, and the like, I don't believe there are any restrictions on who attends. See http://www.microsoft.com/business/launch2007/signup/default.mspx for more details.

And as I've already said twice on this blog, Office 2007 is amazing. You don't have to take my word for it; you can try it without even having to install it by viewing the test drive. Feeling slightly more adventurous? Download the trial.

1 comment:

TwoSticks said...

I'd have to take a day off of work to attend the event, I think I will give OpenOffice.org a try at home first. I'll let my boss know maybe he'll let me off work to get him a free copy.